Ready for the Challenge..

Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing 9: Feeds

Well I feel confused all over again. Maybe because it's so much out there that I don't know where to begin and I know there's no way it could possibly end...



  • The easiest method to find feeds was to pick a general category.

  • Bloglines' search tool was the easiest for me.
  • Technorati and Syndic8.com was VERY CONFUSING for me; not friendly to use at all.
  • Of course with education being my top topic I found many useful feeds
  • The most unusual of course was the ones in a different language. They looked interesting, but unusual :-)
  • Another way to find the feeds where to click on other articles associated with my topic and they led to other feeds.

This has been an interesting section...

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Technorati is not one of my favorites, either...