Ready for the Challenge..

Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing #6


There's SO MANY things you can do with Flickr! It amazed me the things that I say. I'm very anxious to try to make a cube and the jigsaw puzzle. I just think there's so much to do that it get's a little confusing. I'm also confused about when to give credit?? I did take the challege and try a trading card...

Now that I'm a counselor I could see having a website where the students create a mosaic of themselves. I think it could serve as another type of resume when I'm writing recommendations.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

I really like the idea of the student mosaic.

Yes, there can be some confusion as you work through these "Things" but it all seems to come together as you use and share these wonderful resources.