Ready for the Challenge..

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, June 23, 2008

Thing #8: RSS

  • I like the ease in subscribing to the Newreader, the ease of reading and the ease of organizing my folders.
  • RSS can help me keep up with college admissions requirements, SAT/ACT news, and anyother eduational resourses right there in one place without having to bookmark or search everytime. I just wait for it to come to me!
  • Libraries could have folders set up with different categories for students to come in and check that subject everyday while the student is doing research for a certain subject. A student can check the RSS everyday and have all the information at their fingertips!

2 comments:

Cooking Librarian said...

I like your idea of having folders set up in the library so that students who are researching a topic can keep up with the latest. When I copy your idea, I will give you full credit!
Cooking Librarian

bookeatersclub said...

Electronic folders, correct? No more dead trees!