Ready for the Challenge..

Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing #7:Google

I enjoyed working with Google. It's easy and straight forward. I made my own Google page which was quick and easy. I was able to add a calorie counter which is helpful for me to keep up with when I decide to do my dieting. I also added a things to do lists to help my self get organized at school. It has the option of adding links which I could do to help with looking up resourses for my students.

My other tools I started was the Google notebook. http://www.google.com/notebook/public/15746431134643625481/BDRteIgoQ57L1lasj
As senior counselor, my students can go here for websites and notes from me on upcoming events, links to helpful websites and they can comment back. I will and would continuosly update the sight as the year went on. I enjoyed it!

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

I am amazed how quickly you have caught on to this process and that you have found great ways to use these tools to benefit our students.