Ready for the Challenge..

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #18: Google Docs Rocks!

I watched the video and played around with Google Docs. The tutorial presentation was easy to follow. I actually uploaded and worked with a document I already had. It was easy to manipulate and figure out. I had trouble downloading the Open Office program. The tutorials were hard to understand as well. I wasnt impressed by the first impression.

The advantages of having an online tool is being able to access the material anywhere, anytime. The disadvantage is sometimes not all fonts are available when uploading and existing file.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

I guess more than anything, this "Thing" provides us with info that we can share with those students who may not have access to the Microsoft Office products...