Ready for the Challenge..

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #21: Photostory



The hardest part about this was getting an idea for my Vidcast. It took awhile for me to download. I'm not sure why, but it scared me and I started all over again. I didn't like my voice being on it so I used music.

I can definitely see using this at times for something besides powerpoint. Students would enjoy using this for an alternative to a book report where they have to write or stand in front of the class. It gives the students a chance to show their creative side.

Another great tool!

3 comments:

VWB said...

I too do not like the sound of my own voice and had trouble thinking of something to create...but hey, both of us will be so much more comfortable the second time we do this won't we!

bookeatersclub said...

I found it more comfortable to have one of the Theater Arts students add voice to my photostory...Of course the students are easier to find during the school year!

One Dimensional said...

I'm impressed with the product; good job.

One Dimensional?